Me.

St. Clairsville, Ohio, United States
Its Me.Hate or Love.I could care less!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cold Shoulder

I sit in silence,
No one is here,
Nobody to listen to.
All boarded up in this cold room,
I never knew how silent it could get,
Until me and you were over.
I feel so cold and alone.
I've never felt like this before,
It feels so strange.
Never knew it would be this bad.
The pain is getting deeper every minute.
It never comes out.
It's getting harder everyday.
Everything reminds me of you,
I can't stay strong,
So very weak.
I wish I didn't make that mistake,
I'd give anything to re-live that day.
Maybe then I wouldn't be here,
Sitting and writing this.
I wish I didn't let you go.
Everything happens for a reason.
What reason was that then?
To let you out of my life forever....