Me.

St. Clairsville, Ohio, United States
Its Me.Hate or Love.I could care less!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Eh. A poem.

lay me down to rest
let the blood filled tears roll down my face
as you watch the crimson run down my hand
from the little cutting sessions that i use to have
don't feel guilty for what you made me do
let the blood show the sorrows you put me through
of your hitting sessions with me
as your tears fall
you slowly taste the blood that is on my arms
as i lay in my coffin your body begins to change
blood runs down your arms and eyes
slowly building up in your body
as you shake and scream for help
no one is listening to you
they know what hell you've put me through
your body gets weaker
you tumble to the ground
laying beside me in my coffin you grip onto me
saying sorry for what all you've done to me
your whispers and screams
people still cant hear you
you slowly die right next to me
as my funeral is still attending
they lower me and you into the ground
you're still gripping onto me
in the ground we are
you're still holding onto me
as we unite together forever